Saturday, August 16, 2008

Bigfoot Is Still Fake

Much to my surprise and I'm sure yours too, the jokers that claimed that they had found Bigfoot were full of fur. While it am not surprised that there are still people out there that will try to do anything they can for publicity (see: Madonna, Al Franken, ESPN, all child celebrities that can't deal with reality), it fascinates me that there are enough people gullible enough to believe it.

Here's the quote that I loved the best: "The so-called corpse was found to be an Internet-purchased Sasquatch costume stuffed with possum roadkill and slaughterhouse leftovers." How many things are wrong with that? "Possum roadkill"? "Slaughterhouse leftovers"? Is it just me, or does that just scream drunk-uneducated-backwoods-bucktooth-hillbilly-moonshine-party? Forgive me for the redundancy.

No comments: