Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Meghan McCain Needs To Buy A Clue

First off, I want to say that I have the utmost respect for what John McCain has done in the service of his country. There are very few people who have gone through what he went through and have gone on to live a normal, successful life. For that, he has no peer and I applaud him. However, as an alleged representative of the Republican party, he is a failure. His desire to reach across the aisle and be the media darling got old fast and that desire is now a factor in why the ice princess is president.

As the old saying goes, the apple does not fall far from the tree. Meghan McCain is her dad repackaged in younger, larger packaging. She went on Larry King (not to be confused with Bee Larry King) and said that she's a "progressive Republican". That's her claim. She's pro-abortion, pro-gay marriage and bordering on being pro-Obama and still has the gall to claim to be a Republican.

Also, her grasp on the obvious is amazing. A direct quote: "I'm 24 years old. I'm not in my 40s, I'm not in my 50s and older." Seriously? You are 24, but not in your 50's? How did you manage to figure that out, Meghan? Plus, you sit there and tell everyone that you don't even know who Laura Ingraham is when you were on her show? Quite the intellectual.

If this girl is what the future of the Republican party is, then count me out. It is people like her and her father that have caused the Republican party to be in the state it is. Go away, Meghan.

No comments: