Friday, March 13, 2009

Now They Are Out To Get Me

Had our first Little League meeting last night. Was moderately interesting. I didn't mention this before, but there was an unknown incident that occurred last summer that got several members of the board mad at me. I still don't know what happened, but I guess that they're still mad because the first topic was our draft. This is a direct quote, aimed at me: "It's not fair that you have so many kids returning, so everyone is going into a pool for a new draft." Fortunately, I've matured as I have gotten older and didn't immediately throttle the geniuses whose idea this is. I did manage to salvage one of my kids because his dad helps me a lot. So, I start out with the best kid in the league, plus my number 2 son, who is very good.

The tragic part of this is that all of my statistical research is mostly for naught because it was based on having the same seven kids back. O well, I will make it work somehow and I vow to win the league again, somehow, someway.

No comments: